Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

Sorry

So, I made my friends all their holiday presents this year except for Greg who I got a shirt with a screaming cat face on it that says "STRESSED OUT!". Sara and Lee got refurbished action figures made to look like Zed from Zardoz, John and Dan got Katamari Damacy custom cousins. I wanted to put pictures of them up but I completely forgot to take some. They seemed happy. I made Ralph a box with the logo of the French Foreign Legion on it, ha ha ha.

I just got back from Washington D.C. and we were there to a. pick up things from my aunt's house in Annandale VA (totally sweet area) and b. to go to the zoo. I will have to put them on Picasa later. I also have several videos of Tai Shan munching on some 'boo (that's what we pandas call "bamboo" around here) I will have to put up as well.

Pandas are so stinking cute I can't take it.

SO from my aunt's house I got a new sweet couch and furniture for upstairs in the extra room and oh man its just ending up to be sweet around here, but we have a lot of work to do rearranging and cleaning. I also got an asian (I think it is Chinese, but I can't be sure) ink painting my aunt's girlfriend was presented with in Korea. I know I know it might be Korean if she got it from Korea, but the text inked on it looks like kanji, though I've never actually seen any Korean calligraphy so maybe I am just being stupid. Its so beautiful, and its HUGE!

I've been doing nothing else besides playing Persona 4 and I plan on writing my very first full game review upon completion. Its cold, so I'm gonna go make some cocoa or some shit. Later, suckers

No comments: