Friday, November 28, 2008

This is the last time I ever do this ever.

Lauren and I went out on the porch to smoke, which is weird because I've been trying to quit and didn't really expect to smoke, and there happened to be two small white dogs walking through the street. One of them is shaggy, one of them is a chihuahua. The shaggy one they named Dusty, the little one Peaches. Peaches is a boy. He snaps at everyone, he sucks. Dusty pissed on my floor.

I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'm also going to call animal control. It sucks to have to keep them here in the cage, but I couldn't just let them roam. We put money on the idea that some family had mad people over for dinner and the dogs escaped. If I see a flier up I will call, but I can't keep them here. Wilma would flip.

In other news, we got an X-Box!! Heck yes. We don't really have any games that I'm super excited about right now, but the library will build. We have Bioshock, so good for that but its too scary for me to play home alone.

Happy Thanksgiving

//~DOG UPDATE, FRIDAY~//
This morning a guy was looking for a dog, so I asked him if the small dogs were his, but they weren't. I walked around the neighborhood and asked around to see if anyone had lost dogs, with no luck. Animal control is closed. Fuck. I let the dogs outside, and the chihuahua found a way to escape my yard and wander into Rocky's (the neighbor's dog). Well the neighbor pulls up, and I tell him about it, and we end up talking for about an hour cause some serious shit just went down in his life. Rocky tries to have sex with the small dog (who has attacked my neighbor and I a few times for no reason at this point), and neighbor guy goes, why are you putting yourself through this, and we kick the dogs out.

So that's that. I don't feel bad about it, because those dogs were assholes, especially the small one. Mike was right, again. We should have put them in the oven.

No comments: